Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Graduation seniors!

Happy Graduation seniors!
Wish you all the best in RJC, and hope to see you all around.

I think that without you guys, my life in RICO would not have been so memorable. Though we fought a lot, but it is really those moments which at the same time I feel oddly happy, and I feel a sense of belonging in RICO.

I will continue to do my best, and I think Jia Jin and Vincent will feel the same way too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As you have seen this morning, i am in OIP, hence my occasional disappearing act, haha. I will be away from 5 - 19 Nov in Hanoi - Vietnam, and somewhere during December for a week in Korea, so you know where I am at when I am not around.

There will be practice tomorrow, Saturday, so please come on time. Failure to come on time by 9.00 a.m. without valid excuse will result in no attendance. Please do yourself a favour and come earlier to let me fix your cellos, as you always do. Same goes for bass section.

Lastly, someone PLEASE find zhangjie andf tell him to come. I don't want him to become another UFO.

Anyways, while I am not around, please listen to Jia Jin, and any other problems ask Vincent, Edmund and Mr. Voo. They are there to help you, so don't be mice.

Off to Hanoi,
Black Cello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home