Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year ahead

Sorry for the lag time, but we have been busy lately, so no time to come online to post lol.

Anyway as I said b4 while munching oreos, welcome aboard everybody to the year 2008 for Cello/Bass Sections!

Since I had already given my speech in class, I'll go straight to admin matters.

1) Gabriel, you are in big trouble, so you better come. I think LSH should have looked for u.

2) Zhangjie, come back soon! Dun wan LSH to get the wrong impression.

3) Practice as much as you can because we don't want to mess up the performance do we? Especially since we sec 4s not performing.

4) Ian, once u come back from OBS contact me ASAP

5) Practice this Saturday at the usual timing!

Okay, that's all for now. Any requests leave at tagboard <------

Have a good year ahead,
Black Cello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home