Friday, November 2, 2007

Harloz~

Harlo everyone!!!

Tony here ><. As you all know, we sec 4s have graduated liao, so... ya lor, kenneth, vincent n jiajin are taking the reigns of cellobass section and leading to a new goal, new age. So... I hope that you juniors do not make life difficult for them... (you know hu i'm referring to rite? hohoho). And to the new seniors, pls do not be too strict to the juniors as well. It's true tt you have to be strict, but you cant be too strict either rite? If not the juniors wouldn't wanna speak wif u ><, and that'll be dam sad rite? LOL... And well, I dun tink I've been bias to any instruments, but i've gotta say tt i'm a little bias towards/against people. Heez >< tts just my personality... But no matter what, I'm always nicer towards juniors than my peers. Heres a few messages that i wan to give the new seniors.

To Kenneth(Siah, durh rite? obviously not Ooi...) : Hmm, regarding what u said bout me...., i feel rather sad ><><>< gambatte

To Vincent : hihi, i dont really noe u tt well rite? and i dun tink u really noe me tt well either rite? Well, jus to say, u r very musically talented, but u have so many other commitments. So, i feel tt u should tink about what u are really passionate and interested in, and put the majority of ur effort into that you are passionate in. Well, as always, do come for practices more often... to improve ur cello skills, as well as to fulfil ur job as the new CO music director. I'm sure Thomas Ang would be more than glad to teach euu... >< Fun to have worked wif u! haha. Work hard!!

To JiaJin: Harloz... as i would always say... improve ur skills!~!~ You are now the lead bassist, and since lawrence and me are leaving, you would have to produce the amount of sound, quality and tone on the bass, that can equal to what both lawrence n me have done so far. Do try your best coping with the juniors okay? Don't let them climb over your head and step on you... tt would be bad... u would have to become more strict, as i feel u r too kind... as u can see from me always suanning you upside down... LOL!!! I'm glad to see you work hard to improve your skills, even though i always suan you... I sincerely apologise for all the damage I've done to ur heart... hohoho... Anyways, really very happy to have u as my junior, so that i can teach u what i've learnt. Do not be afraid to ask qns regarding playing the bass. So... its enjoyable to work with u ne... gambatte.

To my peers: What subject combi u taking ah? I taking Bio, Chem, Maths & Econs. My love for Bio n Chem is strong as always, and my fiery passion for them will burn forever!! HOHOHOHO Anyways, nice to have met u all. Fun to lame around with Edmund, and nice to combine forces with lawrence to start a suanning spree. So... hope we keep in touch and rmb each other in RJC, and even if we walk our different pathways in the future okay? :')

To my seniors: Thank you very much for nurturing me, from a slacker in RICO, to what i am today...haha, i really have to thank you all, u really have made my life in RICO fun. When u all left, i was actually at a lost of what to do... lol... quite sad rite? Nonetheless, chatting with you seniors is always the best and most fun of all.

So... I thank you all for being nice to me, even though how nasty i've been to you >< And i apologise for all the suanning and slapping tt i've bestowed upon you all... Enjoyable to work with u all, and keep in touch ok? Tis should be one of the las few posts that i will post... Cos it isn't really farewell with RICO rite? The real farewell comes much ltr, in december. So.. matane~

With lotsa love and warm regards,
Your amiable senior,
Tony~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home